Primary contact127 Falcon Street, Crows Nest
Sydney, New South Wales 2065
North Sydney Boys High School can trace its origins back to North Sydney Public School which was located on the current site of Greenwood Plaza. In 1912 secondary education was introduced to the public school when a number of boys and girls were enrolled in an Intermediate High School section.
Due to overcrowding of the school, two separate new facilities were established: North Sydney Girls High School in 1914 and North Sydney Boys in 1915, when the boys relocated to the current site on the corner of Falcon and Miller Streets.
(The archives is not mentioned on the website.)