North Sydney Boys High School can trace its origins back to North Sydney Public School which was located on the current site of Greenwood Plaza. In 1912 secondary education was introduced to the public school when a number of boys and girls were enrolled in an Intermediate High School section.
Due to overcrowding of the school, two separate new facilities were established: North Sydney Girls High School in 1914 and North Sydney Boys in 1915, when the boys relocated to the current site on the corner of Falcon and Miller Streets.
(The archives is not mentioned on the website.)
contexto cultural e geográfico
Mandatos/Fontes de autoridade
Políticas de gestão e entrada de documentos
School magazine, organisation records, newspaper clippings relating to the school, photographs, information on past students, memorabilia (uniforms etc), correspondence.
North Sydney Boys High School:
Organisation, 1914-1992 (2.5m)
Class rolls, 1915-1992 (2.4m)
Correspondence, 1915-1992 (0.3m)
Photographs, 1918-1991 (2.5m)
Falcon (School) Magazines, 1915-1991 (4.1m)
Memorabilia, 1915-1980 (27m)
Parents and Citizens (P&C) records.
Instrumentos de pesquisa, guias e publicações
área de acesso
horário de funcionamento
Open by appointment only.
Condição de acesso e uso
Access to records is not normally available for research. Authorisation from the Principal is required.
área de serviços
serviços de pesquisa
General reference assistance available.
serviços de reprodução
Copying services for books, journals, original records to A3 size, photographs, maps and plans.
Zona do controlo
Identificador da descrição
Identificador da instituição
Regras ou convenções utilizadas
Nível de detalhe
Datas de criação, revisão ou eliminação
Revised 28 February 2020
Línguas e escritas
Notas de manutenção
Pontos de acesso
Pontos de acesso
Educação (Thematic area)
Social Organisations and Activities (Thematic area)
Área de transferência
127 Falcon Street, Crows Nest Sydney, New South Wales 2065