Primary contact17 Leslie Road, Essendon
Melbourne, Victoria 3040
Lowther Hall was established in 1920 when two small schools, Essendon’s Winstow Girls School and Blinkbonnie Ladies’ College in Moonee Ponds, joined as one. Lowther Hall is named after former Archbishop of Melbourne, Henry Lowther Clarke.
Afton College of Essendon amalgamated with the school in the 1930s.
Since its establishment, Lowther Hall has grown to become one of Melbourne’s leading girls’ schools, providing an excellent education to approximately 800 students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Administrative records, including:
Quantity: 140 shelf metres