Primary contact40 John Street, Camden
Sydney, New South Wales 2570
The society is located in the former Cowpastures district of colonial New South Wales (pre-1840). The township of Camden was established in 1840 as a private town on the Macarthur family pastoral property of Camden Park Estate. The town was the centre of the Camden district from 1840 to1973.
Since 1973, the Camden township has been located in the Camden Local Government Area (LGA) which makes up a part of the Macarthur region along with the Campbelltown LGA and the Wollondilly LGA.