Primary contact44 Station Street, Quirindi
Quirindi, New South Wales 2343
The Quirindi and District Historical Society was formed in 1960 aiming to collect and record the history of Quirindi and district, and to publish this information for the benefit of local people and researchers.
The society purchased the building at 44 Station Street, Quirindi (constructed in 1887) and opened it as the Historical Cottage and Museum in 1970. Other buildings were added on the site as collections expanded. A brick Archives Room was added in 1988.