National Australia Bank (1983- present), and its ten progenitors, ie:
- Bank of Queensland, 1917-1922
- Bank of North Queensland, 1888-1917
- Royal Bank of Queensland, 1886-1917
- Queensland National, 1872-1948
- Ballarat Banking Company, 1865-1955
- National Bank of Australasia, 1858-1983
- Colonial of Australasia, 1856-1918
- Bank of Victoria, 1853-1927
- Bendigo Bank, 1853-1854
- Commercial Banking Company of Sydney, 1834-1983.
- Board minutes and annual reports
- Diaries and letter books
- Procedures and circulars
- Balance books and registers
- Files and photographs.
- Blainey, Geoffrey, Bibliography - Archives of the National Bank, Gold and Paper. The National Bank of Australasia Limited, 1958: 416-418.
- Nunn, H W, Bibliography, Select Documents of the Nineteenth Century Volume 2. National Australia Bank Limited, 1988: 748.