There are voluminous collections of correspondence, farm management records, parish and mission registers, college and orphanage administration records, maps and photographs. Of particular value are the records of the Nyoongar people.
Records of the Benedictine Community of New Norcia include:
- Marriage, baptism and burial records, 1846- present
- Maps, 1846-1970
- Photographs, 1850- present
- Community Diaries ,1901- present
- Reports to Propaganda, 1850-1970
- Bp Rosendo Salvado: Diaries, 1846-1900; Correspondence, 1846-1900
- Bp Fulgentius Torres: Diaries, 1901-1914; Correspondence, 1901-1914
- Abbot Anselm Catalan: Correspondence, 1914-1959.
Quantity: 475 shelf metres