Primary contactMitala Street, Newport
Sydney, New South Wales 2106
At a meeting on 17 October 1867, members of the Mosquito Yacht Club resolved to form the "Prince Alfred Yacht Club", having received permission from Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh to use the name. The Royal Prefix was authorised in 1911. During the 1950s the centre of activity moved to its present location in Pittwater, New South Wales.
For further information, see http://www.rpayc.com.au/club-information/culture-club-history/archives-and-history