Books, pamphlets, oral history tapes, photographs, maps/plans and ephemera relating to Fremantle and East Fremantle. The material includes, for example:
- property files (can be useful to plot out the history of a house or building)
- rate books (on microfilm)
- biographical files (including histories of Fremantle’s founding and most famous families)
- newspapers (including microfilmed copies of old newspapers with an index. More editions are being digitised.)
- Fremantle Council minutes and agendas
- East Fremantle Council minutes and agendas
- maps and plans dating from 1829 to the present.
See website for further information.