Primary contact1318 High Street, Malvern
Melbourne, Victoria 3144
Founded in 1912, De La Salle is an independent Catholic College for boys in Years 4–12 and is located on two adjacent campuses in Malvern - Tiverton campus on High Street and Kinnoull, the senior campus.
Three Irish brothers, Br Dunstan Drumm, Br Leopold Loughran and Br Jerome Foley, arrived in Melbourne in1912. They began teaching 54 boys in the St Joseph’s Parish Hall - the beginnings of De La Salle College. In 1929 the college moved from the first school building in Stanhope Street West to the new Tower Building, erected on the site of the present Tiverton Campus.